Skip to content
- 1 x Bostik Blu Tack Mastic Adhesive Putty Non Toxic White 60g 801127
- Clean, reusable mastic adhesive with a multitude of uses.
- Ideal for sticking up maps, charts etc, or holding telephones, calculators etc. firmly to desks.
- Special offer whilst stocks last - twin pack.
- Ideal for Christmas/decorations or putting up posters/paper/menus/leaflets/etc.
- Ideal for use in office/desk/business/home/house/work/craft/hobby/hall.
- No show through on white paper - no colour staining.
- Just like the famous Bostik blu/Blue tac/Tak/Tack but only in white.
- The original re-useable adhesive - in white
- Clean, safe and easy to use
- Very versatile with thousands of uses
- An ideal alternative to drawing pins and sticky tape
- Blu-Tac finds its way into magic time and again, and for those in the know has been a great utility item for years
- You even receive a small amount of Blu-Tac when you purchase some items from the likes of Vernet & Mark Leve ridge
- As an alternative to wax or putty in some situations it can be beaten
- Limited Edition Bostik Blu Tack branded original blue tack adhesive in PINK!!!!(approx. 60g)
- Instant stick, no drying time
- Handy pack
- Reusable glue adhesive
- Adhere accurately but can be removed easily without leaving residue - suitable for most surfaces
- One-step leather cleaning and conditioning cream
- Removes dirt sweat and salt while helping to restore a natural shine
- Requires no water and combines cleaning and conditioning in one step
- 4 x 60g (approx weight) Blu Tack White, handy pack
- Re-usable mastic adhesive
- Clean, grease fee, safe & easy to use
- Versatile - lots of uses around the hime, office or school; ideal for modelling. A great alternative to drawing pins & sticky tape
- Suitable for posters, cards, paintings, decorations, maos, messages & much more
- 87cm x 2cm x 0.2cm (enough to fix around 6 cameras)
- Unique Putty Sticks Cameras Almost Anywhere
- Manufactured by 3M
- Tested in temperatures from -29°C to 100°C
- As used by professional television crews