Skip to content
- Suitable when steamed or boiled, steam, boil and microwave
- At home, kept in a cool, dark, dry place
- Packed in way that protects them from the light to keep them in tip top condition
- Stop spuds from sprouting! This bag keeps them fresh for weeks at a time, cutting down on food waste and trips to the shop
- Simply put potatoes inside and leave in a cool place. The breathable bag keeps them fresh and dry, and prevents sweating and sprouting
- Features a drawstring to make it easy to open and close, and a side zip so you can grab a potato as and when you need one
- Always have a potato to hand with this generous 26 x 38 cm (10" x 15") bag, which can keep up to 20 potatoes fresh for 2 weeks
- Twelve month guarantee
- Potato brush.
- Use to clean your potatoes.
- Good bristles.
- Novelty wooden shaped potato on top.
- Size: 4.5 x 4 cm.
- Now anyone can now grow delicious, fresh potatoes you don't even need a garden just sunny spot with enough space for pots!
- It's so easy - just plant seed tubers in the pots, top up with compost with the fertiliser supplied and wait for them to grow.
- 3 fantastic bumper cropping varieties selected to give a range of harvest dates. You'll have earlies in the summer and maincrops to keep from autumn onwards.
- Prime quality certified Scottish seed potatoes - 6 tubers each of 3 varieties (varieties may change as season progresses)
- You will also receive 3 Heavy Duty 30 Litre Pots and 1.25kg Organic Potato Fertiliser. Seed is not frost hardy so keep protected.
- Stress ball in potato shape
- 112x62x56mm, each one individually polybagged
- Looks realistic, great for squeezing and stress relief.
- NOT suitable for children under 3 years
- A complete dry dog food rich in salmon and potato
- With no artificial colours, flavours, dairy, soya and wheat
- With citrus antioxidants, nutrient rich kelp, Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids and yucca extract
- With added yeast to help support healthy digestion
- Ready in 3 minutes for hot or cold water applications
- High yield and 30% cheaper than scratch-made mash, making 200 x 120 g servings
- Quick to prepare large quantities making it ideal for large catering establishments
- Low salt, low fat and gluten free
- No added MSG and no artificial colours