Skip to content
- Professional quality helmet tested to strict standards. CE, BS EN 379: BS EN 175: BS EN 166
- Din shade 9-13 variable.
- Variable delay, full face coverage, adjustable head gear.
- Ergonomically balanced to increase comfort.
- Automatic power on/off, 12 months return to base warranty.
- Premium quality cow grain leather gloves.
- Fully lined for extra comfort and warmth.
- Key Set Thumb For Extra Movement and Flexibility
- Rolled Hem, elasticated back.
- Size 10 Gloves
- 2.5mm x 350mm Professional welding electrodes
- Solid steel with protective flux coating.
- Ideal for all positioning work.
- Produced in accordance to AWS:E6013
- Ideal for agricultural repairs and maintenance.
- Trade quality discs for cutting stainless & mild steel.
- Thin profile for clean accurate cutting.
- 115 x 1.0 x 22.2mm (4.1/2" x 3/64" x 7/8")
- EN12413 ISO9001 CE approved.
- Ideal for sheet metal work, car body panels, cutting cladding panels etc..
- Professional equipment designed for the welding industry.
- Includes 400a electrode holder and Heavy Duty 400a Earth Clamp.
- CE marked: EN60974-11, CE Marked EN60974-13
- Slim and lightweight
- Automatic light to dark adjustment
- Variable shade adjustment from Shade 5-13
- Grinding Mode
- 3 colour choices available
- 115 x 2.5 x 22.2mm ( 4. 1/2" x 1/10" x 7/8") DPC Steel Cutting Discs
- Grade: A46T-BF, Type 42 Depressed centre discs.
- Good grain retention for cleaner cuts and longer life.
- Ideal for cutting heavy section, angle iron and other general metal working.
- ISO9001, EN12413, BS EN 60974-7, BS EN ISO9001: 2008, CE Approved.
- 230mm x 1.9mm x 22.2mm Bore (9" x 5/64" x 7/8")
- These thin profile cutting discs are ideal for accurate fast metal cutting.
- Cuts mild and stainless steel. Grade A60TBF
- EN12413 ISO9001 CE Approved.
- Max speed 6,600 RPM 80 M/SEC