Skip to content
- Add a pair of these tropical beauties to your garden to create a real holiday feel for many years.
- Their unique architectural shape and spectacular foliage adds instant dramatic impact to any garden.
- Despite their tropical origins, these exotic plants thrive in the UK and are winter hardy to -6.
- They love a sunny position and are perfect for patio pots.
- Supplied as a pair of mature potted plants, approx 70-80cm tall in 15cm diameter pots.
- Makes a wonderful textural and architectural plant that is easy to grow.
- Very slow growing, it slowly forms a trunk over many years.
- They look great in modern planters.
- Care - there are reports they are Harmful to dogs if chewed.
- Supplied in a 14cm Pot, with a Minimum of 8 fronds emerged, protect from cold indoors in winter.
- Balanced nutrition for palms in containers
- It is suitable for all palms whether in open ground, pots, indoors or outdoors
- Designed to support healthy vigorous growth
- Long term viability
- Simply mix 5ml of Palm Focus in 1 litre of clean water.
- The ideal palm for growing in the UK
- Centrepiece for any garden
- Tough, fan-shaped green leaves on a long woody trunk, formed over time
- Supplied as an established potted plant, already approximately 60-70 cm tall
- Hardy to at least -10 Celsius
- 60-70 cm tall
- 1 Inflatable Palm Tree
- Inflatable palm tree, 86cm
- Makes a fun and festive addition to a luau party, beach party, tiki party, summer party, pool party or Hawaiian party
- Perfect as a photo booth prop or festive party decoration
- Coordinate with other Hawaiian party accessories and party supplies from Unique Party
- This exotic palm is sure to turn your garden in to a tropical paradise for years to come
- Huge big fan-like leaves up to 60 cm across, they look stunning in recent containers
- Tough and architectural, these palms will make a striking addition to any garden
- Hardy to -5 Celsius, they will over-winter in milder areas or bring inside or wrap when colder
- Supplied as a 1 m tall plant in a 20 cm pot, with short trunk cut old leaves back as they die, to form the trunk
- 1 m tall