Skip to content
- Frangelico hazelnut liqueur can be enjoyed either straight, in cocktails, shots or coffee
- Toasted wild hazelnuts combined with cocoa, vanilla berries
- Natural extracts make up its complex flavour
- Different bright red colour
- Intense and warm with distinctive appearance of a light and refreshing drink
- With the delicious flavour of passion fruit
- This liqueur not only oozes sweet strawberry in every drop, but it also has hints of honey, cherry and fresh oranges.
- Perfect enjoyed in a myriad of cocktails and drink
- A Refreshing Blend of Premium French Vodka, Exotic Fruit Juices, and a Touch of Cognac.
- Best served chilled by itself or with your favorite mixer - we recommend keeping it classic with vodka, coconut rum or champagne.
- We recommend keeping it classic with vodka, coconut rum or champagne.
- The pure essence of fresh lychee fruit is captured in a light, sweet, natural-tasting liqueur.
- It is perfect for all occasions, both as a cocktail and an after-dinner drink.
- Kwai Feh also makes a delicious topping for ice cream and lychee fruit.
- The liqueur is produced by De Kuyper Royal Distillers Shiedam, distillers in The Neetherlands ince 1695.
- Distinctive taste and smooth, rich texture
- Marula fruits are only selected when they are perfectly ripe and yellow
- The fruit is made into a wine and then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years
- Suitable for birthdays, Christmas, wedding, father's day
- 17 % alcohol by volume
- Seductively golden in colour and deliciously crisp to taste
- An instantly warming aroma of ginger, zesty lemon, sherbet and golden syrup
- On the palate, initial sweetness followed by bite of ginger and lemon tart
- Deliciously satisfying and warming mouthfeel
- Lingering and extremely long finish
- 2015 Silver Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Old Irish whiskey with honey and complex spice notes. Some fruity nuances and just a trace of vanilla.
- Warming whiskey with honey, beautifully counter-balanced by darker spicy notes and a touch of bitter dark chocolate.
- That perfect balance of smooth Irish whiskey, sweetness and darker spicy flavours lingers satisfyingly on the palate.