- MADE FOR MAKERS: Designed specifically for DIYers, makers, and professionals, these hairpin legs will add both stability and mid-century modern style to any and all furniture projects.
- MODELLED AFTER THE CLASSICS: These hairpin legs stay true to the original hairpins designed by Henry Glass in the 1940s. Available in twin and triple rod styles, the leg shape is a slimline flute and sits at a slightly reclined angle.
- SUITABLE FOR ANY PROJECT: We stock leg sizes for any project from 10cm to 102cm, from dresser to bar. This classic 10mm rod diameter is suitable for almost all projects. Heavy duty legs are also available for desk and dining table projects weighing more than 60kg - check our other listings.
- STYLISH FINISHES: Silver is electro treated to give a clean modern look and is also the most durable making these legs our recommendation. Clear powder coat seals the steel away from moisture, retaining a raw steel industrial feel while colour powder coat options can add a vibrant splash of colour to your project. For a premium finish, choose a real metal copper or chrome or just keep it simple with bare steel, 100% natural and raw (but please note that this will rust, even indoors).
- HAPPINESS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: If you're dissatisfied for any reason with your hairpin legs, return them within 60 days for a no-questions-asked refund.
4 x Hairpin Table Legs – Superior Double Weld Steel Construction With Free Screws, Build Guide & Protector Feet, Worth £8! – Mid-Century Modern Style – 10cm To 86cm, All Finishes (10mm)
Buy Now Compare Price