Skip to content
- Easy Care Best Quality Hard Wearing Denim 100% Cotton Fabric, Ideal for Everyday Use
- Zip Fly with Branded Button Fastening
- 13 Front Pockets, 2 Back Pockets, Belt Loops Waistband
- Available Waist Size: W 30" to W 50"
- Avialable Inside Leg Size: 27"Extra Short , 29"Short, 31"Regular, 33"Long
- Crosshatch Series Fifty Five Engraved Metal Buckle Belt.
- Straight Leg Regular Fit Jeans With Crosshatch Branded Button Fastening And Rivets.
- Belt Features Crosshatch Logos And Perforated Back.
- Two Front And Two Rear Pockets And Small Coin Pocket. Zip Fly.
- Part Of The 'Series Fifty Five' Collection.
- Design: Contemporary Design
- Beautiful Slim Fit
- Suitable for all occasions
- Garment Care: 40 Degree Machine Washable
- 97% Cotton & 3% Lycra
- Brand: KRUZE
- Fit: Straight Fit
- Comfortable Straight Fit Jeans With Creased Effect
- Zip Fly
- Leg Length: Short 30", Regular 32", Long 34"
- Original Authentic Branded AZTEC JEANS (JEANS LABELLED "EURO DENIM OR STEALTH ARE NOT ORIGINAL AZTECS" -They are cheap quality fakes!!)
- Heavy duty basic regular straight fit jeans
- Available in Waist 28" - 60"
- Available in 5 leg lengths (X-SHORT-27"), (SHORT-29"), (Regular-31"), (Long-33"), (X-Long-36")
- Zip fly & Button loops
- Slimfit Skinny Jeans,Straight Leg
- Stretchable Denim, Black, Dark Blue, Stone Wash, White, Midnight Blue
- 98% Cotton 2% Lycra
- Available in Three Lengths Short Regular and Long
- Waist Sizes 28" 30" 32" 34" 36" 38" 40" 42" - Length Sizes 30" 32" 34"
- Sits at the waist
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Straight leg; Regular fit through thigh
- Tested by generations, they continue to define the modern dress code.
- Brand: Blue Circle
- Fit: Straight Fit
- Made from durable materials for hard wearing
- Zip Fly, Cotton
- Leg Length: Extra Small 28", Small 30", Regular 32", Long 34"
- Brand New With Tags, Smith and Jones Jeans
- Fit - Straight Leg Regular Fit, Fly- Button Fly
- Pockets: 2 Front, 2 Back, 1 Small Coin Pocket
- Belt- Free Clip Belt with this jean
- Hem Width / Bottom Width: 8"-9" (See Guide Below)