Skip to content
- A revolutionary upside down punch with two squeeze handles
- See easily where to cut for perfect punches and no more wasted paper.
- Ideal to punch again and again to create personalised design!
- Reduced force: very little effort to punch even through heavy cardstock (up to 210 gsm).
- Expand your creative possibilities
- Material : Acrylic
- Color: Silver
- Shape: Hexagonal
- Diagonal length : 10cm
- Quantity: 12 PCS(1 set)
- food-safe plastic cutters
- ideal to make biscuits and shapes on sugar paste and gum paste
- 1,5-2,5-3,5 h 2,2 cm
- Cut Hexagons from 1" to 5"
- Thick and sturdy tool
- One template for crazy quilts
- Create finished hexagon shapes for sewing, quilting or even scrapbooking.
- Bold easy to read markings
- High quality MDF wood, tested in accordance with the E1 environmental standard
- 3 hexagon shelves in 3 sizes; 1er 30*26*10cm; 2er 24*21*10cm; 3er 18*6*10cm,thickness: 2cm
- For books, CDs and other small items in the in children's room, bathroom, offices, modern living room and bedroom
- Different colours for your choice load-bearing is 5 kg
- Integrated support stand and fixing material
- Premium wireless Bluetooth speaker with lightshow
- Features 5 full spectrum adjustable LED light themes
- Rubberized finish with integrated control buttons
- Portable speaker measures approx. 25cm x 15cm x 7cm
- ◆ LIFETIME GUARANTEE - The KAISHAN cookie cutters come with a 100% Money Back Lifetime Warranty. Try It RISK FREE Today !
- ◆ They are make of top grade food quality stainless steel. Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA free and free from any other harmful and toxic chemicals.
- ◆ Comfortable hand feeling,easy to clean, just wipe unde hot water and towerl dry
- ◆ There are totally eight shapes: Round shaped, Triangle shaped, Square shaped, Rectangle shaped, Rhombus shaped, Hexagon shaped, Oval shaped.
- ◆ All of their sizes about: Large ones: 4.2*4.2*2 cm, Medium ones: 3.5*3.5*2 cm, Small ones: 2.5*2.5*2 cm.The packaging is metal box packaging.
- Combine a group of two or more adjacent cells with the numbers (5, 50, 500, ...) in a single cell with a larger value (10, 100, 1000, ...):
- 5 + 5 = 10
- 50 + 50 = 100
- 500+ 500= 1000
- Combine a group of 5 or more adjacent cells with the numbers (1, 10, 100,...) in a single cell with a larger value (5, 50, 500, ...):
- 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5
- 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 50
- 100 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 100 = 500