- Being a 100% natural product, Seasoned Logs are a low cost, but top quality, alternative to coal.
- Sourced in Europe from "FSC Certified" Forest's where sustainability is key to the future, every tree taken means several more are planted.
- Moisture content in the logs is reduced to less than 20%, enabling the logs you burn to give out 3 times more heat.
- Premium Seasoned Hardwood Ash. Suitable for Log and Coal fires, open stoves, fire pits etc.
- Burning wet or freshly chopped logs is in no way cost effective and can inevitably lead to problems with your Log Burner, including the chimney to clog with tar making it very likely to stop working. Comes with THE LOG HUT® White Woven Sack, ideal to store wood, logs, kindling etc. Please note: bags are based on an average weight of 20kg, each order is weighed prior to shipping.
THE CHEMICAL HUT® 20kg Premium Seasoned Hardwood Ash Logs Firewood Fuel for Open Fire Stoves Log Burner - Comes with THE LOG HUT® White Woven Sack
Buy Now Compare Price