Skip to content
- Hardened & tempered chrome vanadium steel construction
- For gripping, pulling, tightening & loosening nuts, bolts, pipe & fittings
- Tongue-&-Groove adjusting jaws with 7 positive settings
- Slim-profile enables access to confined pipework
- Vinyl-dipped vinyl handles for secure, comfortable grip
- 10" (250mm) & 12" (300mm) Waterpump Plier Set
- Made from chrome vanadium steel
- Max jaw opening 40mm (250mm plier)
- Max Jaw opening 50mm (300mm plier)
- Slim profile head for access
- Pushlock adjustment button
- Drop forged induction hardened jaws
- Bi-material handle
- Length: 254mm
- Heat treated high chrome steel forging for long life and durability
- Bi-material handle with secure grip grooving
- All-purpose jaw: For flat, round, hex and sqaure work pieces.
- For plumbing, automotive, HVAC and electrical work.
- Multi-groove ratcheting system for precise positioning.
- ProtouchTM Grips
- Quick adjusting Press-N-Slide button
- Durable steel construction with nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- Long-nosed, serrated jaws ideal for clamping sheet materials
- Ergonomic soft-grip handles for comfortable use
- Ideal for gripping, twisting & holding small components
- Sprung handles, quick-release lever & knurled adjusting screw
- Firm grip without slipping on the component due to self-locking jaw
- 30% more gripping capacity than standard water pump pliers thanks to 9-stage adjustment
- Permanently firm grip: resistant to wear due to specially hardened teeth (approx. 61 HRC)
- High stability and toughness thanks to box joint design (double guide)
- Ideal also when used outside: sturdily built, tough and easy to clean
- Removable, non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work
- One-handed quick-release trigger
- 63kg/140lbs of clamping force
- Ideal for woodworking and a variety of smaller projects
- 62mm / 2-7/16" throat depth
- Chrome vanadium steel construction
- Hardened 50mm jaws and locating mechanism
- Comfortable vinyl handles for secure grip
- Narrow 7-position positive locking head
- Slimline head for work in confined areas
- Lightning adjustment by pressing a button on the upper handle.
- High capacity/size ratio.
- Multi adjust points and parallel gripping at all points, providing a firm grip on workpieces of varying shapes.
- Material: High performance alloy steel
- Extra wide jaw opening combined with a short handle
- Teeth designed to ensure grip