Skip to content
- 10" (250mm) & 12" (300mm) waterpump plier set
- Made from chrome vanadium steel
- Max jaw opening 40mm (250mm plier)
- Max jaw opening 50mm (300mm plier)
- Slim profile head for access
- Hardened & tempered chrome vanadium steel construction
- For gripping, pulling, tightening & loosening nuts, bolts, pipe & fittings
- Tongue-&-Groove adjusting jaws with 7 positive settings
- Slim-profile enables access to confined pipework
- Vinyl-dipped vinyl handles for secure, comfortable grip
- Carbon steel hardened, tempered with black phosphate finish
- Corrosion protection
- Five position slip joint and serrated gripping jaws
- Pushlock adjustment button
- Drop forged induction hardened jaws
- Bi-material handle
- Length: 254mm
- Heat treated high chrome steel forging for long life and durability
- Bi-material handle with secure grip grooving
- Carbon steel
- Nickel plated for corrosion protection
- Adjustable opening with quick release lever
- Firm grip without slipping on the component due to self-locking jaw
- 30% more gripping capacity than standard water pump pliers thanks to 9-stage adjustment
- Permanently firm grip: resistant to wear due to specially hardened teeth (approx. 61 HRC)
- High stability and toughness thanks to box joint design (double guide)
- Ideal also when used outside: sturdily built, tough and easy to clean
- Handlebar diameter between 20-22mm is suitable for installing the bicycle grips
- Lightweight. 27g (4.1 oz) only per pair. Not a heavy burden on bikes.
- Double aluminum alloy locking prevent handlebar grips from loose-off.
- As a result of quality rubber adopting, handle grips are anti-slip.
- A screwdriver & Two handle bar caps are packaged with our bike grips.
- Lightning adjustment by pressing a button on the upper handle.
- High capacity/size ratio.
- Multi adjust points and parallel gripping at all points, providing a firm grip on workpieces of varying shapes.
- Material: High performance alloy steel
- Extra wide jaw opening combined with a short handle
- Teeth designed to ensure grip