- Sheet Music
Bigger Jugs Food Grade Citric Acid 500g Heavy Duty Resealable Pouch with Tamper Proof Seal for Making Elderflower Champagne, Cordials, Jams, Sherbert, Sweets & Descaling Limescale / Rust Removal
Buy Now Compare Price
- Our UK Warehouse offers same day despatch for all orders received by 2.30pm Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) Orders received later in the day will be despatched if possible
- Supplied in a heavy duty resealable pouch with a tamper proof seal.
- Bigger Jugs Citric Acid is the finest quality that you can buy. It is manufactured in the Belgium (an assay certificate is available) and packed in the UK solely for us. You put time and effort into your wines and cordials, so insist on the best ingredients.
- Citric Acid is used to impart a pleasant fruity flavour to your wine or cordial. Simply follow the instructions in your recipe. One rounded teaspoon is equivalent to the juice of one lemon. Particularly useful when making elderflower wine and cordial and other summer wines.
- Suitable for use in jam making, sherbert and sweet making. Also great for removing limescale & rust. Safe for use in baby bottle sterilisers