Skip to content
- TESTER, CABLE, LAN TONER & PROBE KIT MT-8200-60-KIT By FLUKE NETWORKS
- Manufacturer Name: FLUKE NETWORKS
- Manufacturer Part No: MT-8200-60-KIT
- Dual voltage indicator - LED step lights and built-in backlit LCD screen, Range from 12 to 690V, Continuity test with buzzer (can be switched on/off).
- Single pole test for phase indication, Responds in under a second, Can be used even when the batteries are discharged.
- GS38-compliant probe tips, Low battery indication, Probe docking system for easy storage.
- WearGuard indicator shows damage to test leads, Data hold function freezes the last value taken on the screen.
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg
- 100 Meg
- 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP
- data and video
- This kit includes universal hanger clips (2), hook and loop straps (2 lengths) and strong magnet.
- Attaches to back of a 110/170/180 Series meter, 20/70 -III
- Supplied with integrated holster (with adapter), 724/725 and 50 Series II
- VoltbeatTM technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it's working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Quick and easy detection of cable breaks in exposed cables, for example cable reels
- Compact, pocket-size practical design
- Type of Tester Cable: STP / UTP twin twisted cable and Coaxial cable
- Tester Port Tester RJ45 master port (M), tester LOOPBACK RJ45 port (L), far-end recognizer RJ45 port (R) can be used to measure and check the continuity of coaxial cable.)
- Locating Cable: far-end passive test jack (8 are included in set)
- Length Calibration: User can set calibration factor by himself by a given length cable. The length of calibrating cable is more than 10M
- Length Measurement of Twin Twisted Cable Scope: 135m (3~1000ft)
- VCHEKTM LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True-rms for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes