- POWERED BY WATER - No charging. No batteries. No plugs. This clever light attaches to your faucet and creates its own power from the water flowing through it. It's your very own little hydroelectric power generator that creates a colourful waterfall every time you use it.
- SAFE & DURABLE - Made with ABS (same as LEGOs) and other high quality materials, this light won't rust or corrode. The electrical components are carefully and securely separated from parts that touch water and the LEDs are rated to last 50,000 hours.
- FITS STANDARD THREADS & EASY TO INSTALL - This light has been designed to fit standard sized taps. If your faucet has standard thread (both female or male), this will work for you. We've included an adapter for male threads. To install, simply take it out of the box, remove your existing cap, and screw into place. Internal diameter: 15mm. External thread diameter: 22mm. Note: Please ensure you have removed the previous faucet ending before trying to screw this one in.
- GREAT FOR FAMILIES, KIDS - Whether you use this in a classroom, kitchen, or bathroom, it's sure to make an impression. The colours are bright and changes depending on the temperature of the water flowing through it. Perfect as a safety precaution for small kids and babies. Great gift for boys and girls alike.
- TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE - For cool water (less than 31°C), this light glows blue. For warm water (32 to 43°C), it shines green. For hot water (44 to 50°C), you'll see red light. For water that's over 46°C, it'll blink red as a warning that the water is very hot.
LED Faucet Aerator Light Changes Colour Based on Water’s Temperature. Blue for Cool, Green for Warm, Red for Hot. Fits Male & Female Thread Taps. Cool Home Accessory Gadget for Kitchen & Bathroom Sinks - 1 Unit
Buy Now Compare Price