Buy Now Compare Price
- Days To Germination: 5-10. Planting Depth: 1/4 inch. Spacing, Plant: 12 inches. Plant Height: 24-36 inches. Light: Full Sun
- Sow early indoors / under cover with warmth 4-6 weeks prior to the last frost in individual pots or trays.
- Cover seed with 1/4 inch fine soil. Keep soil moderately moist and warm during germination.
- Can be sown directly outdoors after danger of frost has passed through early summer.
- Thin or transplant to 12 inches apart when plants are 2 to 3 inches tall.