Buy Now Compare Price
- ABOUT - Tall growing variety suitable for the back of the borders. It produces large single blooms 7.5 cm across in a wide range of brightly coloured shades from white, pinks and red.
- SUITABLE FOR - Flowers for cutting, bedding plants, cottage gardens, containers, wildlife gardens, borders RHS perfect for bees and other pollinators.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Flowering Months - June - October. Position - Full sun. Height - 110 - 120 cm. Spread - 40 - 50 cm. Helpful sowing guide on every seed packet.
- Genuine Groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets. APHA registered. UK based company.
- GIVING BACK - 'Seeds for You - Water for Another.' Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa.