Skip to content
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains more than 30 Snap-Together parts
- Build more than 100 exciting projects
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- Exciting projects include burglar alarm, doorbell and more
- AWARDS (USA): The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, Burglar Alarm and more
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual included and available online through Elenco's website
- No tools required
- Ignite your logic and sequential reasoning skills with Circuit Maze!
- Your goal is to arrange the tokens to create a real circuit that lights up the different coloured Beacons.
- With 60 challenges ranging in difficulty from beginner to expert.
- This logic game will provide engineers of all levels with hours of electrifying fun
- For single player aged 8 plus.
- Ultimate snap together electronics.
- Over 100 exciting experiments.
- Involves light, sound and movement.
- Easy to use.
- Manufacturer's recommended age 8 years +.
- 175 light oriented experiments using 55+ parts
- Contains over 55 parts to build more than 175 projects
- Parts snap together - no soldering
- Color organ controlled by iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger
- Another fun, educational product from the company that brings you Snap Circuits
- Learn about "Green Energy" options
- Build over 500 projects investigating altrenative energy strategies.
- Includes full-color manual with over 100 pages and separate educational manual
- Contains over 75 parts. Features: Hand Crank Solar Cell FM Radio Energy Compartment Rechargeable Battery Windmill Clock Analog Meter
- Compatible with the Snap Circuits family of electronic learning kits
- Build 58 projects investigating alternative strategies.
- Experiments included:Lamp,Fan,Music Door Bell,Morse code and more.Light,magnet,hand and sound control are involved.
- Contains:Photoresistor,Music IC,LED,Bulb,Buzzer,Switch,Motor and more.
- Circuit Diagram Illustrated educational Manual Included, separated with 58 projects.
- 2 "AA" batteries required. (not included).
- 2-part Nova, analogue-modelled synthesizer, 4-part drum machine, 6 voice polyphony per synth. Ableton Live Lite 9 software is included
- 4x8 grid of RGB velocity-sensitive pads, 28 RGB backlit function buttons, 8 continuous macro encoder knobs, dedicated filter and volume pots
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns; save up to 32 sessions, each comprised of up to 8 patterns per track
- Sample Upload, Software Synth Editor, Cloud-based Session Librarian; add effects including 16 delays, 8 reverbs, filters, and sidechain
- Battery powered; built in speaker; ¼ inch outputs, MIDI I/O, and USB
- Enjoy more than 200 different experiments with this science lab electronic kit
- Create new circuits and effects by wiring the components on the board differently
- Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
- With multiple components and 31 parts there's plenty to do with this electronic kit
- Suitable for ages 8+