Skip to content
- Fun and Practical Design
- Simple Self-Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 41cm Diameter x 47cm H
- S-type bracket combines other fours (L-type Bowens, T-type Bowens, L-type speed ring, T-type speed ring). No pre-assembly and post-disassembly.
- Unique speedlite mounting way: mounted horizontally or vertically by wrapping speedlite body. Reliable mounting: no Velcro requirement, no pressure on hotshoe, no metal scratches on speedlite.
- Mount size is adjustable to fit all brands of speedlites and even Godox AD-360. Umbrella input hole is available and adjusting lighting direction with handle is supported.
- Bowens mount adds most studio flash accessories, e.g. speedlite, softbox, reflector, beauty dish, etc. Smaller size, lighter weight, less occupied space.
- Note: This item only includes the S-type bracket.
- The cameo hutch top is the ideal accompaniment to any interior style with its timeless shaker style; it is an elegant item with added storage, including five shelves and cupboard
- Constructed from solid pine frames and MDF with a stone white lacquered finish makes a sturdy and durable item
- Self-assembly required
- Co-ordinating items available from the extensive Julian Bowen cameo range to complete the look; shown with the Julian Bowen cameo desk (sold separately) and Julian Bowen cameo chair (sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 105 x 20 x 70 cm
- Split design with zippered mesh storage compartments
- Two-way exposed zipper with pebbled leather pulls
- Reinforced webbing carry handles with branded snap fastener
- Zip-convertible luggage trolley sleeve/rear pocket
- Removable padded webbing shoulder strap
- Created for the Julian Bowen pine bunks and beds, the Wheelie Bin is an additional underbed drawer designed to keep the mess out.
- Cafted from solid pine and MDF, ensuring durability.
- Finished in an antique lacquered finish, the Wheelie Bin is suitable for almost any décor, availble in pine or stone white.
- self-assembly, 2 people required
- Dimensions: 90cm X 60cm X 25cm