- Multi-functional steel platform truck with folding handle and impressive 300kg carrying capacity - ideal for transporting heavy, bulky and large items, boxes and furniture around the home, garden or workplace
- Solid steel frame with Hammered finish and four caster wheels made of non-puncture rubber for easy manoeuvrability
- Space-saving folding handle for convenient storage. Large steel support bar and diamond plate non-slip rubber matting for enhanced stability when in motion
- Lightweight at 14.5kg and measures H91 X W61 X L87cm full size. Requires minimal assembly - wheel attachment - with easy to follow instructions included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Included
SummaryVonHaus 300kg Capacity Platform Truck
Easily move or transport heavy, bulky or large items with the large capacity VonHaus Platform Truck - capable of carrying up to an impressive 300kg.
Made from steel with a Hammered finish, the VonHaus platform truck offers a robust solution to moving and transporting large volumes of goods quickly.
The ergonomically designed rounded handle offers a comfortable grip - and makes the trolley extremely user-friendly.
When not in use, the handle can be folded forward so it's compact and easy to store. Simply push down on the folding bar with your foot whilst gently lowering the handle to the stowaway position.
Once folded, the compact unit can be stored away in a shed or garage.
Sturdy Design & Build
With four 125mm no-puncture rubber castor wheels the platform truck is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
The sturdy steel frame features a large supporting bar to the middle of the handle frame - offering extra stability whilst the trolley is in motion.
The base benefits from a deck protective bumper strip with a diamond plate design - providing a firm and anti-slip surface for your items.
Easy to assemble - simply secure the wheels to the platform base upon initial use to create an easily manoeuvrable truck.
Capacity: 300kg Weight: 14.5kg
Wheel Diameter: 12.5cm
Full Size: 91 X 61 X 87cm (Height X Width X Depth)