- POWERED BY WATER - No charging. No batteries. No plugs. This clever light attaches to your faucet and creates its own power from the water flowing through it. It's your very own little hydroelectric power generator that creates a colourful waterfall every time you use it.
- SAFE & DURABLE - Made with ABS (same as LEGOs) and other high quality materials, this light won't rust or corrode. The electrical components are carefully and securely separated from parts that touch water and the LEDs are rated to last 50,000 hours.
- FITS STANDARD THREADS & EASY TO INSTALL - This light has been designed to fit standard sized taps. If your faucet has standard thread (both female or male), this will work for you. We've included an adapter for male threads. To install, simply take it out of the box, remove your existing cap, and screw into place. Internal diameter: 15mm. External thread diameter: 22mm. Note: Please ensure you have removed the previous faucet ending before trying to screw this one in.
- GREAT FOR FAMILIES, KIDS - Whether you use this in a classroom, kitchen, or bathroom, it's sure to make an impression. The colours are bright and changes depending on the temperature of the water flowing through it. Perfect as a safety precaution for small kids and babies. Great gift for boys and girls alike.
- TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE - For cool water (less than 31°C), this light glows blue. For warm water (32 to 43°C), it shines green. For hot water (44 to 50°C), you'll see red light. For water that's over 46°C, it'll blink red as a warning that the water is very hot.
SummaryNOTE: The product is suitable only for round water outlets. If your tap is with female thread, then the diameter of the thread should be 24mm. If your tap has male thread, then the diameter of the thread should be 22mm. These are the standard.
3 Reasons Why a Temperature Sensitive Tap Light is Essential
It's unlikely you've thought you needed a light that attaches to your water faucet that changes colour according to the water flowing through it. But maybe you should think about it because. . . .
They're easy to install. It couldn't be easier to fit one of these clever LED lights. After taking them out of the package, you only need to unscrew your current cap and replace it with this one. It requires no tools or expensive plumbers and takes less than 5 minutes.
They're useful. It hurts to stick your hands into boiling hot water, but it happens. It's uncomfortable to stick your frozen hands into cold water, but that also happens. Being able to see what the temperature is before putting your hands in can save you from icy cold or scalding hot water. If you have kids, then this is a simple tool to ensure they don't hurt themselves and have a little fun while they're at it.
They're fun. Who wouldn't want to have colourful water coming out of their faucet? It's like having your very own mini light show in the comfort of your own home. Amazing and fun.
✓ What's In The Box - LED Light Faucet, Adaptor.
✓ Satisfaction Guaranteed - We want you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not happy with your purchase, then let us know. We'll gladly refund your money.
If you're ready for for some fun, then Click Add To Cart now!