- ✅ 100% ORGANIC ✅ TRULY SUSTAINABLE ✅ BIODEGRADABLE ✅ BPA FREE ✅ LEAD FREE
- ✅ PACK OF 4 BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES - Brushes should be replaced once a month or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is 1 month supply. For a single person, 4 months! Which means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment.
- ✅ BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES - Round handle has its own unique colour that matches the bristle`s colour. Black and white for Soft Needle Shape Bristles, Yellow and Blue for Medium Strength Flat Bristle - Everyone loves a little colour! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- ✅ 2 X SOFT AND 2 X MEDIUM BRISTLES - Gentle on Your Teeth & Gums but Tough Enough for A Great Clean
- ✅ RECYCLE FOR MANY USES - This entire organic bamboo toothbrush is eco-friendly for composting and recycling. Once your mouth is done with it, it can still benefit the earth. Even the packaging materials can return to your environment safely, a win-win situation. The handle can turn into a plant stake for flower and garden labelling
Derma Medico Bamboo ECO Toothbrush with Soft and Medium Bristles
Pack of 4 Beautifully Crafted Toothbrushes with Rounded Handle:
1 x Soft Black Bristle – Needle Shape
1 x Soft White Bristle – Needle Shape
1 x Medium Yellow Bristle – Flat Shape
1 x Medium Blue Bristle – Flat Shape
Derma Medico Bamboo ECO Toothbrush is made from 100% biodegradable bamboo which naturally provides a non-slip surface. Derma Medico Bamboo ECO toothbrush features an ergonomic grip and it’s sleek and timeless design makes it the perfect must-have accessory for every bathroom.
The bristles are from a BPA FREE polymer, a durable material that degrades over time and can be processed through regular waste channels.
Even the packaging is eco-friendly too! It is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable.
Derma Medico Bamboo ECO Toothbrush has no disadvantages to conventional toothbrushes. The ecological bamboo toothbrush will last you just as long as any mass-produced plastic toothbrush. Just store it in a dry and open place. You should replace the toothbrush after three months at the latest, or when the bristles are worn off.