- Stable in most heating conditions and it copes with humidity very well. Has a melting point of around 130C
- Made with white paper and poly Inner for 12" LP albums | Archival Grade
- Anti Static | Anti Scratch | With two central holes for easy viewing of your labels
- Smooth High Density Plastic | Paper weights of 90 grams per square metre/Completely plain both sides with no logo
- With lengthened rear lip for easier extraction and insertion of the vinyl 301/304 x 309 mm
SummaryAbout the poly inner itself, you need to ensure that it's not PVC , which is produced by artificial softeners. Polyethylene has no softeners, which can leach into paper or onto the vinyl, and though low-grade polyethylene can produce a white dust, HDPE sleeves will not,
The poly lining lowers static electricity and reduces wear and tear in the handling of the disc, as well as being resistant to solvents, bases, acids and oxidants..
Every product we sell we use ourselves.... By GAZZSRECORDS TMR