- Size:45*200cm (17.7in*78.7in),you can easily cut it to any size you need.
- Provides UV Protection,Environmental & Static Speciality.
- Applies to any Smooth Glass Surface,Provides Privacy and Filters Light in.
- Aingoo Windows Film,No Glue,No Adhesive Needed, Easy to Fix & Removal.
- Please Notice that No Spatula in The Package.
SummaryBefore you begin
Please open your package and check the film carefully. If you find any creases, tears or other defects, please contact us immediately for advice. Do not remove the backing sheet or attempt to fit your film if you think it is faulty ¨C we are unable to accept returns or provide refunds if installation has been attempted.
You will need
A plant spray bottle and a small quantity of washing up liquid, sharp scissors, a sharp knife or blade, a tape measure and paper towels.
Prepare your window
A clean window is vital to a successful installation, so take the time to clean your glass thoroughly before beginning the fitting process. Fill your spray bottle with water and combine with a few drops of washing up liquid.
You are now ready to fit your film
1. Lay your film on a clean, flat surface with the backing sheet facing upwards. Please be aware that the backing sheet will be bigger than the film itself, which will have been cut to your exact specifications.
2. Slowly and carefully remove the backing sheet. Ensure you remove the backing sheet in a slow but steady fashion to avoid damaging the film.
3. Having removed the backing sheet, use your spray bottle to cover the entire surface of the film with soapy water solution.
4. Cover the entire surface of your window with the soapy water solution.
5. Pick up your film, and apply it to your window. The soapy water solution on the film and the glass will allow you to slide it into the correct position.
6. Once in place, spray the entire surface of the film with water. Then use your squeegee to push out any water or bubbles to the edge of the pane. Start at the top of the pane, and work methodically down the glass. Continue to squeegee until all moisture is gone.
7. Finally use paper towels to dry the window and the frame, being careful not to lift the film at the edges or corners.