- LOW DELAY: aptX Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. Low Latency supported Bluetooth receiver is required. Kindly note that transmitters are not suitable for musical instruments like guitar due to low dealy.
- MAKE IT TWO: Upgraded 2-in-1 Bluetooth V4.1 transmitter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (like headphones + speakers) simultaneously. Note: aptX Low Latency does NOT support Dual Link mode.
- ALWAYS ON: TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 10 hours use - enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
- BLUETOOTH EVERYWHERE: In Transmitter mode (TX), turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into a Bluetooth transmitter while pairing with Bluetooth stereo. Receiver mode (RX): Ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system.
- PURE SOUND: aptX audio codec for a richer and deeper sound experience. Listen to CD-like audio quality at no compromise. Plus, 12 + 6 month extended warranty and 24/7 friendly customer service.
Streaming wirelessly your favorite movies, songs, games, and late TV shows is as simple as plugging in a 3.5mm audio jack. Let any media device turn into a Bluetooth-enabled receiver/transmitter. Let your enjoyment know no limit.
For the BANG to sound exactly when the trigger is pulled. For the words to be heard as soon as the lips move. For a flawlessly synchronized streaming experience that knows no lag whatsoever. It's always the right time to enjoy yourself.
Easily switch between transmitter and receiver mode by flipping a switch. Feel the power at your fingertips with the TaoTronics Wireless 2-in-1 Adapter.
aptX audio coding delivers real-time streaming high quality stereo audio. Enjoy premium CD-quality audio experience without the nuisance of wires. Untangle the fun.
What's In the Box:
1 x TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 Adapter (Model: TT-BA07)
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x 3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Cable
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide