- HEAVY DUTY TAPE: Conductive aluminum tape has the ability to simplify some everyday tasks, which is why it belongs in the toolbox of all repairmen, DIY enthusiasts or jewelry makers.
- EASY APPLICATION: You won't believe just how easy it is to use our high temp foil tape when repairing air ducts, dryer ducts or other household appliances. All you have to do is unwind the thick aluminum tape from the roll, cut and stick.
- ULTRA ADHESIVE: The aluminum tape with conductive adhesive has some real staying power! Unlike flimsy silver foil tape, ours keeps put to ensure there are no leaks or seeps.
- SUGGESTED USES: Use our foil tape for HVAC purposes, use it to make metallurgic crafts and mosaics or use it to seal up edges and corners to insulate.
- • BULK TAPE PACKS: Order just a single foil tape roll to make a small repair, order the 3 pack to take on a larger project or order the 6 pack to make sure you have enough to go around.
SummaryPrepare to be amazed by the hold power provided by our aluminum tape.
Where other brands fall short, we exceed expectations.
Anyone who needs to use aluminum foil tape with adhesive knows they can turn to ToolKit.
This is because we offer the finest quality foil tape at a price point that fits all budgets.
It can be used as aluminum foil tape for HVAC, aluminum foil tape for jewelry, aluminum foil tape for crafts and the list goes on.
Need some ideas? Our heavy duty aluminum tape can be used as ...
HVAC Aluminum Tape: Maintenance crews and repairmen typically use the heat resistant foil tape to seal or repair air ducts, dryer ducts, etc.
Foil Tape For Crafts: Crafting experts like to use conductive foil tape to make silver leafing, embossed letters, tape tags, mosaic displays and much more.
Foil Tape For Jewelry: Some jewelry makers prefer to use aluminum oil tape in order to secure adornments such as beads, stones and chains.
We carry the aluminum tape rolls in (3) different package options.
And each roll delivers foil tape with a 45m length x 48mm width.
• The single roll pack should do for a small job around the home.
• The triple roll pack is recommended for complete duct sealing.
• The six pack is typically used by HVAC specialists and electricians.
To Use: The wide aluminum tape is finished with a paper backing that protects the adhesive.
All you have to do is measure the wide foil tape, cut it, peel the backing off and then stick it.
Whether you are looking to pick up foil tape for dry repairs or foil tape for ducts, you don't have to look far.
Don't waste your time or money on aluminum foil tape that is flimsy, ineffective and messy.