- DYLON Machine Dyes give permanent colour to natural fabrics.
- Ideal for dyeing larger items such as towels, clothes and soft furnishings.
- Works on a 40°C wash cycle
- One pack will dye 600g to the full shade (approximately 1 large pair of jeans)
- Available in a range of inspirational colours
- Now with salt, making the process even easier
- Dylon Machine Dye for fabrics
- Each pack can dye 600g of fabric to full shade or 1.2kg of fabric to lighter shade.
- Colour mixing rules apply (e.g. red dye on blue fabric will give purple). To remove the colour first use DYLON Pre-Dye
Dylon 350g Permanent Colour Fabric Dye - Now With No Salt Required. Suitable For Cotton, Linen & Viscose, With Lighter Shades On Polyester Mixes. Not Suitable For Wool, Silk, Synesthetic Fibres & Special Finishes. 1 Pack Will Dye 600g Of Fabric To Full Shade Or 1200g To Lighter Shade.
Buy DYLON Machine Dye, Powder, Jeans Blue Now