- Engine management light (EML) lit
- High fuel consumption, rough idling, rough running
- Poor power and torque, smoking from exhaust
- error P2279-11 Intake system air leak,P2075 fault code?
- The bearing bushes on the swirl flap operating rod wear and the rod pops off causing the symptoms noted above. All of these symptoms can be caused by the swirl flap operating rod bushes wearing making the operating rod pop off; stopping the swirl flaps from operating, you will often see the rod lying on top of the intake manifold.
VEHICLES AFFECTED:Vauxhall / Opel- Z19DTH ( 1.9 CDTI 16V 110 kW / 150 PS ) Z19DTJ ( 1.9 CDTI 16V 88 kW / 120 PS ), SAAB / Cadfillac - Z19DTH ( 1.9 CDTI 16V 110 kW / 150 PS ), FIAT / Alfa Romeo - 939A200 ( 1.9 MultiJet JTDM 16V 110 kW / 150 PS ). Our rod will only repair the original Pierburg inlet manifold illustrated to the left. It is worthwhile checking inlet manifold is as illustrated to the left. Some of the vehicles affected and associated part numbers: Vauxhall - Engines Z19DTH & Z19DTJ,Astra Mk V (H) - 1.9 CDTi 2004-2009 [HP 150],Astra Mk V (H) - 1.9 CDTi 2004-2009 [HP 120],Astra Mk V (H) Estate - 1.9 CDTi 2004-2009 [HP 150],Astra Mk V (H) Sports Hatch - 1.9 CDTi 2004-2010 [HP 150],Astra TwinTop Mk V (H) - 1.9 CDTi 2006+ [HP 150],Astravan (H) - 1.9 CDTi 2005+ [HP 150],Signum - 1.9 CDTi 16v 2004-2008 [HP 150],Vectra MK II (C) - 1.9 CDTi 16v 2004-2005 [HP 150],Vectra MK II (C) GTS - 1.9 CDTi 16v 2004-2005 [HP 150],Vectra MK II (C) Estate - 1.9 CDTi 16v 2004-2005 [HP 150]Zafira MK II (B) - 1.9 CDTi 2005-2011 [HP 150],Saab - Engines Z19DTH & Z19DTJ,9-3 Saloon - 1.9 TiD 2004+ [HP 150],9-3 Convertible - 1.9 TiD 2006+ [HP 150],9-5 Saloon - 1.9 TiD 2006+ [HP 150],9-5 Estate - 1.9 TiD 2006+ [HP 150], 2.03462.03, 55210201, Pierburg inlet manifold, 93179055, 55206459, 55182684 GM, Z19DTH. Replace the operating rod with our improved design rod fitted with brass bearing bushes designed to not pop off again! Rather than having to remove the manifold and replace at great cost with the problem reoccurring in the future our rod replacement solves this issue, replace the unreliable bush bearings with our improved design bearings which will not fail again. Our self lubricating bushes are made from billet Brass, fitted with a Viton O-ring and Stainless steel fasteners, designed to never fail again.
Buy VAUXHALL Z19DTH Z19DTJ 1.9 CDTi INTAKE INLET MANIFOLD SWIRL FLAP ROD Now