- 1500W (Peak Power) Converter Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter DC 12v to AC 240v for Car Vehicle Converter
- DC 12v to AC 240v, Peak Power 1500W, Continuous Output Power 800W
- Crocodile Clips included, 210 x 150 x 55mm, Aluminum
- Fuse: 30A×4
- with USB Socket
Output Voltage: AC 220V
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Output Frequency: 50Hz+/- 2Hz
Output Wave Form: Modified sine wave
Lower Voltage Shutdown: 9.7-10.3V
Over Voltage Shutdown: 14.5-15.5V
Main Material: Aluminum
Size: 210 x 150 x 55mm
Operating Temperature: -10℃～+50℃
Operating Humidity: 0%-90%
Idle Power Consumption: 0.4A～0.8A
Over Heat Protection: >45℃
with USB Socket
1. If out put power higher than 200W, please use Crocodile Clips to a battery (clips are included) but not cigarette lighter, because car cigarette lighter might not afford power over 200W.
2. 1500W is peak output power of this inverter. The continuous output power is about 50%~60% of peak power. Continuous output power of 1500W inverter is below 800W, and the peak power is 1500W.
3. The inverter is for emergency power, please do not use for whole day working. If it is operated with high continuous load ratings for extended periods and caused damaged, we are not responsible for replacement or exchange.
4. Keep the inverter dry. Avoid heating, radiators, direct sunlight or other sources of heat.
5. DO NOT plug appliances into the inverter AC receptacles to directly recharge their nickel-cadmium batteries.
6. DO NOT plug in battery chargers for cordless power tools if the charger carries a warning that dangerous voltages are present at the battery terminals.
8. Certain recharges for small nickel-cadmium batteries, such as flashlights, cordless razors, some cordless hand-tools and toothbrushes, can be damaged if plugged into an inverter.