- Cut to size low carbon mild steel
- Versatile, strong and malleable for all projects
- Can be cut, drilled, and welded
- Great for use in construction or the building of fences and trailers
- Delivered cut to size - please select your size to the nearest half metre
Mild steel is a malleable and highly versatile metal suited to a range of commercial, domestic and industrial applications.
It benefits from the key qualities of steel including strength and formability, but thanks to its reduced carbon content it is easier to work and can be drilled, cut and welded to suit a huge number of applications. It is also highly recyclable, and is therefore proven to be a cost-effective and ‘green’ material for the manufacturing of small and large components for products in almost every industry.
Our iron grade 43a steel round bar is suitable for a huge range of uses, particularly construction thanks to its formability. It is a favoured material for building frames and reliable structures, and it is delivered cut to size to suit your requirements.
- Widely recycled
- Versatile and easy to form
- Commonly used in construction
- Delivered cut to size
Simply choose the size of round bar you require from the drop-down menu and we will deliver it cut to size!
Please note: Our current machines operate to a tolerance of +/- 2mm.