- Fits: AUDI Q5 SQ5 (2008-2016) *[Full vehicle list below]
- PLEASE NOTE: If there is a boot rail system in your vehicle, it cannot be used with the Travall Liner in place
- Vehicle-specific rubber boot mat for a perfect fit in your make and model
- Manufactured from a dense, durable rubber that will not degrade, even in extreme temperatures
- Raised outer lip to keep liquid and dirt on the mat and your carpeting clean and dry
SummaryThis product fits the following vehicles :
-Audi Q5 (2008-2012)
-Audi Q5 (2012 -2016)
-Audi SQ5 (2012 -2016)
If there is a boot rail system in your vehicle, it cannot be used with the Travall® Liner in place.
Travall?s vehicle-specific rubber boot mat is manufactured from the same grade of rubber that?s used for your vehicle?s tyres. This ensures that the boot liner is of the highest quality and will not crack or fade, even when subjected to extremes of temperature. To eliminate unpleasant rubber odours, the boot liner is infused with a delicate vanilla fragrance, so your vehicle smells fresh.
-Textured surface so cargo or pets won?t slip and slide in transit
- Protects your boot?s carpet from dirt and spills for easy maintenance
- Supplied in one piece, with pre-marked cutting areas for easy access to boot anchor points if required
- Easy to clean by wiping, hosing down or shaking out
- Designed to coordinate with our bestselling Travall® Guard and Divider
- Infused with a subtle vanilla fragrance, which eliminates any rubber odour
The Travall® Liner has a vehicle-specific design, ensuring a perfect fit. Although manufactured from a dense rubber, the boot mat is both lightweight and flexible, allowing for easy installation and removal. Each boot mat is supplied in one whole piece, but areas have been pre-marked to be cut out, giving you easier access to anchor points and handles if desired.
Travall produces many essential vehicle-specific accessories and is the world leader in vehicle-specific dog guards and dividers. You can expect exceptional quality, craftsmanship and service from Travall.