- The HALTI Training Lead, designed by Dr. Roger Mugford, is a ﬁrm favourite with dog trainers worldwide due to its versatility and comfort in use
- Available in two different widths (Small: 15mm / Large: 25mm) and a choice of red or black, it is a multi-functional, double-ended lead that can be used in 8 different ways with a maximum length of 2 metres
- It is made from soft padded material, which makes it very comfortable to hold and perfect for all types of training
- With three different lead length options, the HALTI Training Lead can be used for general walking or obedience training
- When used in conjunction with a HALTI Headcollar or Harness, the double trigger clip design provides optimum steering and control for non-pull training
The Halti Training Lead was developed by dog behaviour expert, Dr Roger Mugford, to help simplify dog training. As the lead can be shortened by clipping one end to metal loops along its length, it can be used for a number of activities. The short length of the lead is ideal for training your dog to walk to heel, the medium length is ideal for obedience training, and the long lead is perfect for recall training and outdoor socialisation. The Halti Training Lead can also be used in conjunction with the Halti Harness, to provide light steering control - or just as a normal everyday dog lead!
Constructed from soft, padded webbing for comfort in the hand, the Halti Training Lead comes in small and large sizes, and comes with a complementary usage and training guide.
Halti Dog Training Lead Sizing
S - 15mm (width) x 1m - 1.7m (adjustable length)
L - 25mm (width) x 1m - 1.7m (adjustable length)