- Orthopaedic mattress with a medium-firm tension, a special firm spring unit is used to maximise the support
- Classic fillings provide a comfortable and soft sleep surface. The cover is made from fine Belgian Damask fabric
- Hand tufted for increased durability. Can be flipped and rotated for longevity
- Flag stitched side handles for rotation and handling and Air Vents for breathability
- The Ortho Royale Orthopaedic Spring Mattress is handmade in the UK, exclusively for Happy Beds conforming to the British standards and is fire retardant
SummaryThe Royale Orthopaedic mattress is manufactured using an Extra firm Bonnell Spring unit with rod edge, giving a firmer feel for those who need a supportive sleep. The mattress also includes flag stitch handles on the sides and Air Vents to allow the mattress to breath. Hand Tufted for excellent comfort.
Ortho Royale is designed for those who prefer a classical firmer bed. It has a twice tempered Orthopaedic Spring unit, ensuring excellent support
This product is handmade in the UK, using the finest materials, conforming to the British standards.
Measurements (Select your choice of mattress size from the drop-down list above):
Depth (Thickness): 25cm (10 inches)
2ft6 Small Single:
4ft Small Double:
5ft King Size:
6ft SuperKing Size:
Note: Sizes are approximates and may vary slightly